Choose a meaningful path
As stated in our manifesto, we are an open non profit organization modeled after open source organizations. We exist to help local talent reach international markets on the digital arts like 3D or 2D. Our free open assets enable small teams with production quality and easy implementation, while our premium licensed assets allow us to create work for students and help us fund our efforts.
The Production squad is always creating digital assets and one of the largest groups of them are Game-ready assets. In order to properly package and test a Game-ready asset we need Game Engine Engineers.
We currently are not offering salaries to our members, but you can be a part of our history and help us secure funding that will bring salaries for everybody in.
You would be supporting the Production squad, helping with the creation and testing of Game-ready assets and with their package for distribution on the different marketplaces we’re in.
- Assist in the creation and testing of Game-ready assets
- Coordinate with the Production squad to implement features
- Implementation of gameplay mechanics
- Play-testing of features
- Operate on different game engines
- Understanding of Open Source projects
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative mindset
- Capable of owning (setting own objectives, reporting completion on them, negotiating dates, etc.)
Please request a call or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you.